Re: 70V questions

--
LOL, I haven\'t withdrawn support at all. :-)

All \'crosspost\'  means is not to make the same post first to one
group and then to another, but instead to include the names of both
newsgroups in the "Newsgroups:" line. (The line which determines
where your post is going, whatever it may be called)

That way whoever answers your post (whichever newsgroup they may be
in) will send copies to all the other newsgroups listed and won\'t
have to go to each individual group to post.

Posting to each group separately is called multi-posting, while
posting to them all at once is called crossposting, which is
generally preferred in most related groups.

I\'ve crossposted this post to alt.electronics,
sci.electronics.basics, sci.electronics.design, and
sci.electronics.misc, so if anybody\'s interested they might also
join in.
Reply to
John Fields

You should probably limit your responses to those groups that the OP has addressed. You can suggest other groups to him, of course, but spreading the posts around abitrarily is undisciplined.

RL

Reply to
legg