Sensor Calibration Workshop near Boston

Hi! Thought I'd let those of you in the Boston area know about a one-day sensor calibration workshop. It will be held on October 19th from

6:30-10:00 and costs $65 which includes some sensors. This workshop is specifically for use of sensors with microcontrollers, so bring your favorite board. We'll have some Arduinos on hand if you don't have one.

6smith is located on route 2 west at the route 128 intersection. Our workshop is inside the old Lawson's Cider Mill Farmstand.

For more information, go to

garniss