workshop addition

i just finished my exams at uni and now i am going to devote myself to electronics. and my first project i think i'll start working on is an isolated supply system by maily using two scavanged torrodial transformers from 420v to 45 couple 1:2 2:1 to isolate the suply and then feed an elcb and two mcb to isolate to power rails for my workshop what do you think? and i want to ask a simple question but which i cant find a way two work around this is if you can build a diy variac?

regards

*** Sent From/Enviado desde:
***
Reply to