Sending Voice Levels

If this is how you take a "vote" then you obviously don't matter if people count or not.

Reply to
Jeffery Tomas

same area....

illegally.

results

It's available but it ain't free (almost as much as a data plan). It's a kids thing, so they charge through the nose for it.

Reply to
krw

the same area....

illegally.

results

And you get to pay for received ones as well, even errant ones from who knows where.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Engineering

(4G

the same area....

entered illegally.

results

What's worse is that I get to pay for errant ones, from who knows where, when I have no interest in receiving *any*. Email, fine. SMS, phooey!

Reply to
krw

Engineering

(4G

the same area....

here...

entered illegally.

results

kids

Yup, they won't let you turn it off :-(

Ha anyone ever calculated the telco profit margin on such a 140 letter message? That must be their cash cow.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Engineering

(4G

the same area....

here...

entered illegally.

results

kids

You may be able to call your provider and put a block on services you don't want. Just did it myself with Comcast in the last month - blocked text messages and data both.

Reply to
JW

Engineering

:

(4G

in the same area....

here...

entered illegally.

results

kids

With Verizon I can just press a key on my phone and block such senders. ...Jim Thompson

Engineering

:

service (4G

in the same area....