Reply to
dawon.2009

"go forth and mutliply"

Reply to
Nutz

MSG is bad for you.

John

Don't make nails in a magnet factory.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Stay out off dark alleys.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Mike

Reply to
amdx

Nasty stuff-- it's been shown to make middle-aged Chinese women fat!

Spehro Pefhany

Of course its able to cross into the brain, mostly in youngsters, and producing headaches. I learned a long time ago that its almost tasteless, but when put on the tongue, makes your mouth water. The saliva makes things taste better, plus its own stimulation of the taste receptors. Sneak it into food and almost anything tastes better.

greg

Reply to
GregS

And it has many names:

John

I think there has been enough of that delinquent behavior.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Then pay your bills on time, loser!