Semi OT:

How the F does one disassemble an XBOX 360? All the "manuals" i found on Google are nothing more than "user" warning blather.

Reply to
Robert Baer

David Eather

Den mandag den 8. december 2014 19.29.50 UTC+1 skrev Robert Baer:

first hit on youtube,

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Roll over it with a Jeep?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

How quickly do you need to get inside? Explosives might be useful if you're too busy to Google for instructions.

Oh no, you read the manual. There's a reason why nobody reads the manual. It's not written for you. It's written for lawyers as a wholesale repudiation of responsibility, a detailed list of implied obligations incurred by your purchase of the product, and the usual warnings (such as do not eat these instructions). There may be some help with connecting and powering on the unit, but the rest is pure legalese.

Try one of these disassembly instructions: This one looks accurate:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As bad as a Chinese puzzle box. Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks. Looks a lot more simple than the other.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Since it was tossed into a garbage bin, it may well be worth that much...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Heat the tamper seal with a hairdryer and the glue will soften so that it can be retained intact... All this and more on youtube.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

How the F does one disassemble an XBOX 360? All the "manuals" i found on Google are nothing more than "user" warning blather.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: (1:249/999)

--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway

Reply to
Robert Baer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: (1:249/999)

--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway

Reply to
David Eather

Den mandag den 8. december 2014 19.29.50 UTC+1 skrev Robert Baer:

first hit on youtube,

-Lasse

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: (1:249/999)

--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Roll over it with a Jeep?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: (1:249/999)

--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway

I'm sure there is a "correct" way.

I found a broken discarded one in some rubbish.

I waited until my kids were out front on the driveway and I stormed out told them I was sick of them spending so many hours on the bloody thing threw it to the ground in front of them. It pretty well self dis-assembled.

The look in their faces was priceless.

Reply to
McAvity

  • I had NO manual; it came out of the dumpster. No power supply; just the box. READ what i said about the "manuals" that the BabyBird (GooGull) pointed to.
  • Those were of great help.
Reply to
Robert Baer