Semi Automatic Bagging Press ,Natural Fiber ,Synthetic Fiber ,Large Platen Press ,Punching Press ,Riveting Press

We are soaring immense heights in the arena of manufacturing and exporting of industrial machinery. With the assistance of our qualified engineers and technocrats, we manufacture products using upgraded production techniques. Finding varied applications in industries, machines offered by us are high in demand. Some of the features due to which they have gained huge popularity are easy maintenance, energy efficient, easy to install, robust construction as well as high performance. Our extensive range of industrial machines encompasses :

Ajay Pandey