Selecting SMD H-bridge

I've got a couple of designs built around the NatSemi LMD18201 H-bridge. I'm trying to migrate them to 100% SMD, and I'm having trouble :(

I need 1.5A, 25V, with shoot-through protection. (If not for this last factor, I'd be very happy with the Zetex ZHB6718).

I don't need braking or current monitoring, nor do I need the integral thermal shutdown detection output offered by the LMD1820x. I'd also like to be paying

Reply to
larwe

Hi Tilmann,

!!GREAT!! And it's

Reply to
larwe

snipped-for-privacy@larwe.com schrieb:

(Without having checked availability at the mentioned suppliers.)

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.

Allegro also has a new part (3950) that will be coming out. Last I heard, they had a problem with the over current protection on the first die spin, and thy are currently working on that issue.

I was looking into using this, but I have a max operating temperature of 140C for my design.

Reply to
Whiskerstherat

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 03:12:45 GMT, Whiskerstherat wroth:

Is that 140C ambient?

Jim

Reply to
James Meyer