Seeking Intrinsically Safe Standards

I am looking for the standard for intrinsically safe electronics in explosive environments used in the United States. I need the standard number, title, and where to get it.

--
If sj. appears in my email address remove it to respond.
It is a spam jammer.

try

Steve

Last time I was involved with this it was UL913

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Do you mean as in "mine safe"?

may be the place to look.

Reply to
MooseFET

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 17:03:35 -0700, Artist wrote:

United States: · UL913 Intrinsically Safe Apparatus and Associated Apparatus for Use in Class I, II, and III, Division I, Hazardous (Classified) Locations · UL1604 Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III Hazardous (Classified) Locations · UL1203 Explosion-Proof and Dust-Ignition-Proof Electrical Equipment for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations-Third Edition · NFPA 496 Purged and Pressurized Enclosures for Electrical Equipment · FM3600 Electrical Equipment for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations, General Requirements · FM3610 Intrinsically Safe Apparatus and Associated Apparatus for Use in Class I, II and III, Division 1 Hazardous (Classified) Locations · FM3611 Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2; Class II, Division 2; and Class III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous Locations · FM3615 Explosion proof Electrical Equipment, General Requirements · FM3620 Purged and Pressurized Electrical Equipment for Hazardous (Classified) Locations · UL60079-0 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 0: General Requirements · UL60079-1 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 1: Flameproof Enclosures "d" · UL60079-7 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 7: Increased Safety "e"-First Edition · UL60079-11 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 11: Intrinsic Safety "i" · UL60079-15 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 15: Electrical Apparatus with Type of Protection "n" Canada · CSA C22.2 No 157 Intrinsically Safe and Non-Incendive Equipment for Use in Hazardous Locations; Consumer and Commercial Products · CSA C22.2 No 213 Non-Incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations Industrial Products · CSA C22.2 No 25 Enclosures for Use in Class II Groups E, F, and G Hazardous Locations · CSA C22.2 No 30 Explosion-Proof Enclosures for Use in Class I Hazardous Locations Industrial Products · CSA E60079-0 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 0: General Requirements · CSA E60079-1 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 1: Flameproof Enclosures "d" · CSA E60079-2 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 2: Pressurized Enclosures "p"-Second Edition · CSA E60079-7 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 7: Increased Safety "e"-First Edition · CSA E60079-11 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 11: Intrinsic Safety "i" · CSA E60079-15 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 15: Electrical Apparatus with Type of Protection "n"

European Union · EN 60079-0 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 0: General Requirements · EN 60079-1 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 1: Flameproof Enclosures "d" · EN 60079-2 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 2: Pressurized Enclosures "p"-Second Edition · EN 60079-7 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 7: Increased Safety "e"-First Edition · EN 60079-11 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 11: Intrinsic Safety "i" · EN 60079-15 Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 15: Electrical Apparatus with Type of Protection "n" · EN50014 Electrical apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres - General requirements · EN50016 Electrical Apparatus for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres - Pressurized Apparatus "p" · EN50018 Electrical apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres - Flameproof enclosure "d" · EN50019 Electrical Apparatus for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres - Increased Safety "e" · EN50020 Electrical Apparatus for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres - Intrinsic Safety "i" · EN50021 Electrical Apparatus for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres - Type of Protection "n"

Googled in seconds.........

RL

Reply to
legg