scope jitter

Den fredag den 22. april 2016 kl. 10.46.42 UTC+2 skrev krw:

when I was at a big American company, they were smart enough to know that OS updates and service packs etc. didn't always play nice with tools So engineering and production had a bit of leeway

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Not so in my big, not so American, company. As long as we're connected to the Intranet, we're under the same rules as everyone else.

Reply to
krw