Save your balls!

Did the blonde really needed the tennis ball?

Reply to
krw

I just love this..

I find it hard to believe that locks would be this easy to trigger..

jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

Mythbusters - Tennis Ball Car door lock pick - BUSTED

Greegor

On a sunny day (Fri, 24 Dec 2010 21:52:24 -0500) it happened Jamie wrote in :

The next threshold [if this works I still have a tennis ball around somewhere), is to hotwire it. Any ideas?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Which is right, the entier thing is a joke, and (of course) won't unlock anything.

Reply to
PeterD

I'd think you would then need a hole in the ball for the wire, in addition to the blow hole. Or is that a suck hole?

Reply to
PeterD

On a sunny day (Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:06:54 -0500) it happened PeterD wrote in :

I once had a solder-sucker like that, just a rubber ball with a hollow teflon point. You could blow open vias with it, solder all over the place :-) Actually was a nice tool, but the rubber fell apart over time. Should have kept the teflon point, and mounted it on a tennis ball.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

somewhere),

Years ago I used one of those 40 watt iron suckers, I used to salvage parts back in the days when you needed parts for repairs, building things etc.. Now days, that's not viable how ever, I went through alot of those Radio shaft 40 watt irons with the rubber bowl on it and it was my main tool for removing solder, It made my right hand grip very strong over time!

No, my right didn't get that way by other means ;) accept maybe holding a tennis racquet..

jamie

Reply to
Jamie

But at least you'll get your balls squeezed by a cute blond.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.