SAT aerial socket

Hello!

I have a question about (sat) aerial sockets. The aerial cable system is a 75 Ohm system. The source (as an example an sat multi switch) want to see a as an load a 75Ohm resister. The same situation we have with an sat receiver (or TV) they also want to connect with an 75 Ohm source. I know the possibility to transform impedances with L and C components from one value to an other value (smith diagram).

But, the real aerial socket has an very low transmission loss and higher connecting damping. I want to find out the way to realize this.

Does anybody know the real schematic of an sat aerial socket??

Thank you for help!

Reiner

Reply to
feurg

"feurg"

** Why not tell us what your actual problem is instead of posting pseudo technical gobbledegook.

Could be all you need is a simple RF splitter.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison schrieb:

I don't know what "gobbledegook" is, but I want to know the internal of an sat aerial socket. It is a simple interest.

Reiner

Reply to
feurg

A mechanical extention of the cable !

--
Baron:
Reply to

** You are far too modest , Feurg.

I reckon you have a honorary PhD in gobbledegook.

Reply to
Phil Allison