Sample and hold circuit for Q Switch Laser

Anyone can refer me to where I can see a schematic diagram of the above?

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
Galsaba

Sample and hold what ? The light ?

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

above?

Yes, for the light. I will have a power detector that will convert the laser energy to a pulse of voltage, and I will need a Sample and Hold Circuit to measure it.

Joe

Reply to
galsaba

A peakdetector with a a bandwidth of 1GHz or so. Basically an amplifier, then a low capacity diode to a cap and a jfet amp. The build geometry is more difficult than the schematic.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar