SA602A datasheet "equivalent circuit" goof?

In the SA602A datasheet, the "Equivalent Circuit" figure seems to have the differential outputs shorted together, just down/left from the [5] output. The 612 datasheet I was looking at yesterday had the same illustration.

Is that a mistake or am I missing something?

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/
Reply to
Ben Jackson

Can you post a link to this datasheet?

Reply to
mc

It's a mistake. The equivalent circuit in AN1993 figure 5 is correct.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey