Running 20KV power into my medicine cabinet

I dont ever want to wake up, go to the bathroom, open the medicine cabinet, and find that "My Pillow" guy staring at me from the other side of the cabinet. (Like in the commercials).

Besides keeping a semi automatic high powered rifle next to the cabinet, I have decided to charge the inside of the cabinet with 20KV, applied to a metal screen on the rear of the cabinet.

The plan is to have a HEI ignition coil., being fed by a 12 volt AC transformer, with a very large capacitor inline. (10,000 UF or so).

Do you think that will work?

Reply to
tubeguy

If it kills you, it will have worked - you'll never see that guy staring at you.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

A morning zap can be invigorating, clears out the mental fog. But an igniti on coil delivers way too much current, and no capacitor can be relied on to limit it safely. No resistor either, though they're better. Your psu needs to be inherently unable to supply a dangerous current.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@myshop.com wrote in news:fkmc6ehnoin1pg6eve5egu53f0k3amg635@

4ax.com:

Damn! Even the retarded trolls are acting more retarded than ever now.

Go play in high morning rush auto speed traffic, child.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

According to Kilgore Trout mirrors are really leaks into an alternate universe. You should probably also keep a survival bag next to the rifle.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

George Herold wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Somebody send him a portable hole so he can toss it on the ground and then jump in and disappear forever.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Correct statement. It is no longer a rush HOUR. It is more like rush five hours.

I work at home now...

Reply to
jurb6006

What a coincidence. I had almost the exact same thought (more concisely put as, "Yeah, go for it!"). :-)

--
Johnny B Good
Reply to

Stare into the mirror, and the mirror stares into you staring into the mirror. But only if you have two of them facing each other.

Wasn't there an old cartoon with an infinite tunnel barbershop parallel mirrors, with the string of copies of the barber and the guy in the chair? But the fourth copy down had a demon, instead of the barber.

Reply to
Bill Beaty