Ron Paul encourages murder of Congressmen

He may well be tied to "American Renaissance"... an anti-Semitic group... Giffords is a Jew.

Further details on the wound: left side back-to-front, i.e. shot in the back, came out near the eye socket, necessitating "plastic" bone restoration around the eye socket after they removed skull on left side, cleaned up, and left open to avoid swelling damage. ...Jim Thompson

ho felt

zing.

gle-Q...

Thanks for the link. Once again, she wasn't promoting violence, but warning of it.

"I hope that's not where we're going, but you know if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around?" --Sharron Angle

She was right, let's not go there. This guy? Just seems to be a straight-up nutcase.

Except for a few, we won't get them until businesses feel safer from Obama's attacks.

I was amused to hear Juan Williams say the left is furious businesses are holding on to $2T and not using it to create jobs.

What fools. The last thing any business wants is to sit on a pile of

0% cash. But, when you make it more difficult or expensive to employ people, people stop creating jobs. Duh. Punish them enough, and they leave. ObamaCare's the worst offender.

Blue Shield of California seeks rate hikes of as much as 59% for individuals

599.story

San Francisco-based Blue Shield said the increases were the result of fast-rising healthcare costs and other expenses resulting from new healthcare laws.

"We raise rates only when absolutely necessary to pay the accelerating cost of medical care for our members," the nonprofit insurer told customers last month.

You gotta love those $2,500 per-family ObamaCare savings.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

nice blinders there! It must be that tall white hood blocking your view from the single channel TV you designed. You are an excellent example of the U of Maryland study about watching faux news. All them videos of them lefties and their guns shooting the unfunded transplant patients seems to confuse you.

Reply to
Roupert

Archie > We should begin providing jobs down at Archie > the BRICK factory fro the new Archie > PRISONS we are going to be needing.

Archie > You guys are like cops and doctors. Archie > There to patch things up AFTER the fact.

What did you do before hand?

Archie > Even if half a million jobs hit the streets Archie > tomorrow, it will not stop the crime wave Archie > that the inflation and such are about to cause.

Likely. When do you think all Hell's breaking loose?

Did you take some action about this?

Reply to
Greegor

who felt

lazing.

the

d,

it

Angle-Q...

110106,...

I wonder how long this guy Jared Lee Loughner will last compared to Timothy McVeigh? It took 6 years to get McVeigh and maybe less for this one, unless he gets off for being crazy. But I don't think the crazy argument will work in this case. Too many voters want to see the guy dead for killing a nine year old child.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Clearly this guy is the next one to go psycho.

Reply to
miso

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

Don't know of any leftists that want us on the gold standard.

I bet she is rethinking her vote on the high capacity clips. If the clip spring didn't jam, you would have a dozen dead.

Reply to
miso

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Well yeah, but that would require reading Fox News.

Reply to
miso

, but

IIRC McVeigh _wanted_ the juice, hence _only_ 6 years.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

individuals

I'm just waiting for the claims that she was whacked by a mind controlled assassin of the New World Order because she knew too much.

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I'll bet that you are still afraid of that suit, kook.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Jim Thompson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

from what I've read,the publisher of American Renaissance cannot find any connection to this guy,no subscription,no comments or articles submitted.

don't forget he also shot a Republican,and a 9 yr old girl.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Contents from his home safe indicate a grudge against Giffords that dates back for several years. ...Jim Thompson

AIUI, he was mad because Giffords voted against Pelosi for Minority Leader.

Reply to
krw

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- =A0Thomas Jefferson

Archie > I'll bet that you are still afraid of that suit, kook.

What does Jefferson's quote have to do with your delusion of a KOOK suit, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

On Jan 10, 11:54=A0am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

r.

Jared Lee Loughner, 22. From his Myspace page before it was removed.. Notice how he answered the Movies question. See the videos at the huff post link where he raves about "concience dreaming" (sic) and talks about Mind Control.

He was booted out of one college and told that if a psychologist wrote a note saying he was not a danger he could return.

Schools:I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College. Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college! Movies:(*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*) Music:Pass me the strings! Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Reply to
Greegor

His videos rave about "concience dreaming" (sic) and Mind Control but not as a victim of mind control but THE source!

Greegor

So is every liberal idiot with a blog.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The blood matches his red high heels.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

OK - changed my mind. It was obviously set up by the CIA on the orders of Obama to make him look good and discredit Palin. I wonder how many hillbillies with lap that one up?