Riston PCBs

I'm currently in the process of getting all the equipment for developing my own pcb's.

Just one question about the riston boards. I dont have a metal guillotine, probably use a hacksaw.

I would like to cut out portions of unexposed board & keep for later projects as I would like to tackle one circuit at a time. Is it wise to do this, or better to wait to have a collection of circuits and expose the whole board.

Also this will be my first time, so I would probably have to cut out a strip of undeveloped board anyways to test my exposure times.

Reply to
darkmoo

I cut off pieces from a larger sheet as I need them, by scoring with a Stanley knife on both sides and snapping the material.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Hi,

Here is how I do my boards...

As far as cutting, I mark both sides then score both of them with a dremel cutoff wheel. Breaks really clean that way.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

I use a paper cutter ... the ones with large/heavy levers/arms I cut .062 boards without problem

Reply to
samiam