RIP: Joel Koltner has passed away

Cancer is a mean disease, it strikes the young ones just like others. We also lost the best man from our wedding to stomach carcinoma a couple months ago, made it only to 55. He was a great engineer as well, with analog skills. And they had just adopted a kid from an orphanage. Good thing is the kid is very open-minded, I could talk with him about the death of his new dad.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg
[snip]

Death of a parent can be really hard on kids. When Duane died, their daughter Allison was only four. For a long time, any time she was introduced to a new person, kid or adult, she'd start immediately with, "My Daddy died".

She's over it now, and so outgoing that, two summers in a row, she'd garnered the lead part in the Valley Youth Theater summer presentation... a real Ethel Merman in miniature ;-) ...Jim Thompson

That's very sad. I am sorry to hear it.

I am glad you got to meet him.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

Sad to hear. My condolences.

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

I believe his LinkedIn profile is still up and running...

RL

Reply to
legg

Yes, it is. I want to ask his wife about that but not right now. Now is not the time for that, too much grieving.