Ring magnets? (where to buy)

I need a ring magnet for use with a hall effect sensor. Should have 4 pairs of North/South sectors (8 sectors in all). Actually I need to have this custom made to a specific size. I have not been able to find any sources for this online, I guess I am not using the right keywords? Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks.

Reply to
ElderUberGeek