Rigol DS1074Z

sci.electronics.design Rigol DS1074Z scope

The DS1074Z is currently recording a sweep of 12 seconds total on 2 channels with the memory depth set at 6 million pts. By varying the sweep rate afterwards, the entire 12 seconds can be viewed. If that data is put on a flash card via the Rigol's "external USB storage device" and recalled, or "loaded", the waveform can't be seen. The data was stored as "newfile1.trc" but the filesize was about 500k bytes which is in contrast with the 6 million * 2 "points" indicated originally. Compression is doubtful because one trace was noisy. Once loaded, the sweep rate couldn't be varied. I'm hoping there is a step that I missed in recording the data and someone might know what it is.

Hul

Reply to
Hul Tytus