RF

Hi,

I am trying to put together a wireless system fo the first time. I was told to use a wireless chip nRF24z1 for both transmitter and receiver. I need to layout the PCB for this chip first. So, I found the following note

But I can not understand the following issue

The note says that all layouts should be fitted with a single ended connection to a 50ohm antenna by using a differential to single ended matching network. What does it exctly mean?

Thanks John

Reply to
john

The device has ANT1 / ANT2 differential antenna connection pins.

The network comprising L1, L2, L3, C5 and C6 connects this to the single-ended "RF" port.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Hi, Thanks. what is single ended RF port.

John

Reply to
john

When you have one side of the circuit live and the other is ground - like coax - that's single ended.

Reply to
Andrew Holme