Resistance Sensor Problem

I would still start with separate drive and sensing, just to avoid the problem of having to filter out the drive signal from the actual oscillation of the wire (but maybe that's just because I haven't done anything like this before).

Reply to
Ralph Barone

chemical

current

=20

Yeah, it is way late but; much of the wire bounce can be handled with two additional twists on the technique.

  1. use over 180 degrees of wrap on the rollers
  2. put some (a touch of) skew on the rollers to get wiping contact action

=20

Reply to
josephkk