Request for development

Hello,

I am an independent consultant who is working for a company that wishes to develop a custom USB dongle device. It will be used as a security token. We are interested in discussing options with vendors or developers. If you have any experience working with USB and cryptography, or possibly have worked developing USB memory drives, please contact email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, or skype:joshzeidner .

Thanks, Josh Zeidner

Reply to
jjzeidner

Why reinvent the wheel? Rainbow already makes such a device.

...Jim Thompson

FTDI-CHIP.com have new USB chips made with serial numbers inside to aid in dongle development. Steve

Reply to
Steve

As does Alladin Knowledge Services, with a superior product...

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson

All dongle developers should be staked to an anthill.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Fire ants ;-)

Presoak dongle developer's nuts in honey ;-)

...Jim Thompson

By their dongle? ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, a maximum of cash should be extracted from them before they are crushed by superior products already in the market place.

Only then should they be staked by the dongle to a fire ant hill.

Reply to
Keyser Soze

No, a maximum of cash should be extracted from them before they are crushed by superior products already in the market place.

Only then should they be staked by the dongle to a fire ant hill.

Reply to
Keyser Soze

We have those fire ants here in queensland. Only discovered a couple of years ago. Seems they were imported off a ship. Nasty little f****rs they are.

The state government has started an eradication plan which appears to be working ok atm. Will be interesting to see if they actually succeed.

Reply to
The Real Andy

I agree. I am no fan of dongles. I just noticed that product on their site while trying to find out how to fix one of their other products drivers/windoze issues. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Well, yeah...

But that is an entirely different subject!

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Edmondson