USB product development sought

Hello,

I am an independent consultant who is working for a company that wishes to develop a custom USB dongle device. It will be used as a security token. We are interested in discussing options with vendors or developers. If you have any experience working with USB and cryptography, or possibly have worked developing USB memory drives, please contact email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, or skype:joshzeidner .

Thanks, Josh Zeidner

Reply to
jjzeidner

Since dongles have historically made life and use of computers miserable, and thus many hate dongles, i hope nobody helps you make things worse with more damn dongles. You should boycott any product that uses them and refuse to help make more.

Reply to
Robert Baer

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1147247325.508635.48200 @g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You must be a really lousy independent consultant who is working for a company that wishes to develop a custom USB dongle device. What is it they are paying you for, your ability to ask for help in the news groups?

me