REQ: Forrest Mims Circuit Scrapbook Volume 1 (2 Pages only)

I posted this yesterday in a.b.e-books.technical, but got no responses, not even trolls, so I thought I'd repost it in a.b.schematics.electronic and sci.electronics.repair.

I need just the pages 96 and 97 of this publication. Those pages have a small circuit for a digital stopwatch that I would like to build.

Thanks in advance,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

Addendum - It is actually pages 95 and 96 that has the info for the Digital Stopwatch.

THX.

Reply to
Tim

Addendum - It is actually pages 95 and 96 that have the info for the Digital Stopwatch.

THX.

Reply to
Tim

Bitrex

Ya I did that, but they intentionally make the image fuzzy. I do have a printed page, but it makes me dizzy trying to read it. I have tried filtering it etc., but it just loses too many bits to be readable.

Thanks for help anyways.

- Tim -

--
Email - tempowl@nospam.nbnet.nb.ca (remove the nospam part)

And If I Forgot To Mention My Location, I'm In The Fredericton Area
Reply to
Tim

NVM

I have decide to cobble up one using TTL, so I do not need Forrest's diagram anymore. It will take fewer chips that way as well.

Thanks anyways,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

NVM

I have decide to cobble up one using TTL, so I do not need Forrest's diagram anymore. It will take fewer chips that way as well.

Thanks anyways,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

NVM

I have decide to cobble up one using TTL, so I do not need Forrest's diagram anymore. It will take fewer chips that way as well.

Thanks anyways,

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

Make the browser full screen. With Firefox, hit F-11 which will greatly increase the client area for the web page. Choose the Zoom tool, and zoom into the page, making it large and readable. Then do a copy screen to clipboard, paste into an image editor and you are set. Very clear and readable.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to