Removed posts

Now call them up and see that there are NO binary retentions going on. Also, ask them just how big their server HD array size is.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're a goddamned retard, and you would never make such retarded Larkin and Terrell like remarks if you were in front of me, because I would knock your retarded dick in the dirt, boy.

My current machine carries over 2TB in it, and I have several hard drives here, including 1TB USb drives, etc. So, it is you that hasn't noticed that some folks in these groups are actually keeping up. Not sure that you number among them, however, given your retarded Terrell like attitude.

By "several TB", I meant like 50 or so. That size is most certainly a consideration made by ISPs that are considering their own news server.

With high retention and archival saving, a HUGE server or set of servers is needed. With a low retention, non-archiving server, a single machine can handle it, so it is most certainly a consideration of stupid ISPs that do not know where they need to spend their money at to keep happy subscribers.

Fuck off and die, Keith. Since I doubt there is any hope that you will ever stop being an annoying little adolescent minded twit, I do not think that my dislike of you will wane any time soon.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I'm not AlwaysWrong, DimBulb. You are. You also have a tiny dick.

Whoopie! Then you shouldn't make such stupid statements knowing how wrong you are. Oh, I forgot. You're AlwaysWrong.

So what? It's still small money and shrinking fast.

You're wrong and others have told you how wrong. No surprise, since you're AlwaysWrong.

"IKWYABWAI"? Your best comeback yet.

Reply to
krw

Jeez, this Terrell twit is about as stupid as these kids these days that put LCD lit fans in their PC case and think it is cool.

The Terrell idiot actually thinks that was funny. What is funny is that the twit thought that something so stupid is funny. He has a habit of making some of the most retarded, pocket protector retard jokes I have ever seen though, so I should know what to expect from this total twit.

Yeah yer funny, Terrell... just not the way you think you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever