Reg: HELP ON DISGNING CIRCUIT

I m an engineering student studying in GWALIOR - INDIA. I want one help from you . I want to develop one circuit which checks for 5-45 SEConds ( SELECTABLE ) of 5 Seconds SLAB mean 5,10,15,20,.....till Max. 45 . The circuit should check that if one DC BULB of 12 V is on or not if not ON from 5-10 or so time it will give LOUD ALARM if yes then its ok...The This process is continuous & should not stop ....Say in 24 Hrs. if any time the BULB is not On ...it should give alarm. ...

The Circuit should reset AUTOMATICALLY as & when the the next Signal is coming.... SAY IT WILL CHECK IF BULB ON... COUNT X SEC ( X VALUE

5-45 SEC ) if YES THEN RESET WHEN NEXT SIGNAL COMES... IF NO SIGNAL IS RECD. WITHIN X Time GIVE ALARM. KINDLY ADVIC EURGENTLY SINCE I HAVE A PROJECT .

WITH RGDS. & WAITING FOR YOUR ATTENTION & KIND SUPPORT. WIth LUV. TAKE CARE PANKAJ KHETAN

Reply to
slubmotion

And what part of this project will you be doing?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Why not just use a photocell and monitor the lamp continuously?

--
JF
Reply to

John Fields wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

nothing good comes from @gmail.com

me

Late at night, by candle light, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com penned this immortal opus:

LM555. Ask your teacher about how to use pin 4.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to