ref. voltage 1,0V

Hi ,

I use in my electronic module power suply 3,3V (not stable) and I need to create stable reference voltage = 1,0V from 3,3V. What is the best solution ?

Thanks

Fero

Reply to
1fero.gg

Exactly 1.0V might well be difficult. The Weston standard cell comes close at 1.0183V, but Weston cells tend to be bulky and expensive.

Farnell and other broad line distributors stock a bunch of reference diodes that will give you 1.2V, 1.22V, 1.225V, or 1.235V. I'd go for the Linear Technology LT1004 myself - it is pretty stable and tightly specified

There are cheaper options.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

** The LM317L ( 1.25 volts )

Less than 2 volts dropout, less than 2mA quiescent.

Better than 2mV stability.

Low cost.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi Phil, thanks for answer, but LM317L has Vin-Vout > 3V (value from Datasheet) and I have Vin =3D 3V and Vout about 1,0V.

Fero

Reply to
1fero.gg

"Phil Allison"

Hi Phil, thanks for answer, but LM317L has Vin-Vout > 3V (value from Datasheet) and I have Vin = 3V and Vout about 1,0V.

** See the graphs on page 4.

Shows the dropout voltage (ie when it loses precise regulation) to be 1.6 volts at 10mA load 25C.

With no load it will be somewhat better than that and you have 2.05 volts available.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

ADR510ARTZ-REEL7