*** RED ALERT *** EVIDENCE IN DANGER *** RED ALERT ***

;-)"

Neato...A usenet discussion is cited on wiki for the invisible pink unicorn.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

No, but I'm not in the business of promoting the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so it's irrelevant.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's only invisible if you're not pure of heart. >:->

Like the Dragoons - if you're not sincere, you'll never see one. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The relevance is (of course) the exact analogy between my statement and yours.

That is, being able to say:

"Can you show me any 'scientific evidence' that there _wasn't_ a ****"

... is not a good argument for believing in ****

--

John Devereux
Reply to

*moan*

Sorry.. got some left over ranting...

An imaginary thing has no evidence. No evidence means cannot be proved or disproved. Cannot be proved or disproved = unknown Unknown = don't make shit up How people react to unknowns is laughable.

Unknowns + bored = Make shit up for entertainment Unknowns + leaders = Make shit up for control Unknowns + parents = Make shit up to shut up the kids Unknowns + arrogance = Make shit up for superiority Unknowns + politics = Make shit up for attention Unknowns + creationists = Make shit up for money

Unknowns + scientists = Make giant particle accelerators

The Hadron collider is cool! And definitely not built by creationists... I wouldn't hire any creationists for such a project. Well..Maybe the janitors and the cafeteria staff can be creationists.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Shit, i got there long ago in high school, well over a decade before i got married.

Reply to
JosephKK

Sure. It's a corollary to the old company rules...

(1) The boss is always right.

(2) When the boss is wrong, refer to rule #1

...Jim Thompson

Never had a problem with the rules... 49th wedding anniversary coming up in March ;-)

...Jim Thompson