Recirculating pump for instant hot water.

No, just more arrogant.

So they don't produce 70°C water? That's the only thing you've said that is smart.

LOL!!! You are a trip. My pressure tank is on the ceiling! We mostly put hot water heaters in the basement, or under stairs or even in the attic. No one has them in their living rooms.

Again, world 2.5.

Reply to
Ricky

Ah. "Región de Murcia". That is, "RM-F30" is a road that is owned and maintained by the Murcia Region, number "F30". Dunno what the F stands for, maybe avoiding three digit roads. Huh, no, I see "RM-313".

Dunno why some in yellow and some in green. Good question. Maybe "quality" of the road, the width. [...] Found it. Black on yellow is regional (autonomic) third level road. White on green, same but second level.

Autonomic 1st level roads are "CL-XXX", where the X are numbers, black letters on orange background.

"N-340" is national road 340.

"AP-7" is "Autopista de Peaje" number 7, ie, toll highway number 7.

Reply to
Carlos E.R.

LOL.

Sure they do, if you adjust it so.

We put hot water tanks or heaters near the places where the hot water is used most. If gas, on the kitchen. If electric, in the main bathroom. And near the ceiling, so that they don't use floor space.

Where it makes sense :-p

Reply to
Carlos E.R.

Dunning Kruger strikes again.

Reply to
Tabby

At this point, you are just being silly. You live a life style that has to preserve every square foot of space, and squeeze every penny on your electric bill. I talked to someone else in Spain who had similar restrictions from the power company. Many places don't have such restrictions. The power company provides 50 kW connections for most homes in the US. That doesn't mean you have to use 50 kW. It just means you can have a proper hot water heater that just runs when it needs to, rather than being run at the pleasure of the power company. We have room in our homes to put a hot water heater under stairs or in the back of a closet, without worrying that we are taking up valuable floor space.

I'm sure you manage to deal with these issues, but life is better when you just don't need to worry with it.

I pay $0.12 per kWh, with a $14 a month service charge. I turn off my water heater when I'm away for a week, but it actually saves very little money, maybe $2 a week, at most.

Life is good when you can have things, and not worry with them being scarce. I would hate to have to turn my water heater off and on every day. Being on a timer is fine, until the timer gets off track.

Yes, world 2.5.

Reply to
Ricky

Ricky doesn't know it or get it but still thinks he's always right.

He thinks getting the same result in a dumber less efficient way is better. No amount of explaining educates someone that isn't even interested.

Reply to
Tabby