really thin batteries

1.5V, but how many mAh? The All-New 1500 microAmp-hr battery?

Michael

Yawn. This exact construction has been "announced" before - at least twice since last year. You do not get much power from milligram power sources. Remember, this is essentially a LeClanche battery. The ultra-thin lithium based cells that you can buy (catalog items in Mouser and Digi-Key) are a bit better in capability per gram.

Reply to
Robert Baer

last year.

and Digi-Key) are a bit better in capability per

...possible by year's end = maybe in 3-4 years, maybe more, maybe never. Remember, fuel cells are just around the corner, right?

TheM

last year.

Mouser and Digi-Key) are a bit better in capability per

Working, portable (ie: small) fuel cells have been around; maybe by this time some are in production?

Reply to
Robert Baer

pCisnXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet...

ce since last year.

in Mouser and Digi-Key) are a bit better in capability per

er.

That reminds me... a co-worker sent me this:

/

Not sure how practical that is for power... but the idea of immobilizing yeast with Jello... genius!

Michael

Reply to
Michael