Re: WOW. A NEW DAY 4 AMERICA!!!!

sorry. i am none of the above. well, sometimes i act like a twit but i

>am educated and elite.

Please define "elite."

Do you have certs?

And does being elite exempt you from using the language properly?

John

Did you mean serfs?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

NO. it simply means I can do whatever the f*ck i want when i want with impunity. and, that includes not using capital letters if i choose.

Reply to
Dave Hazelwood

Fine. Next question: do you know anything about electronics?

John

That's a pretty broad question. It's like asking a nurse and a brain surgeon if they know anything about medicine. Both can correctly answer yes.

Reply to
Dave Hazelwood

And you evoke nothing... ZERO emotions, you inconsequential bitch. f*ck off, then die.

Reply to
ValleyGirl

That'd my usual response to the people who send me spam inviting me to give them my bank account details.

Do they have Valley Girls in Burkina Faso?

anything

you certainly are one of the nicest girls i have ever met.

Reply to
Dave Hazelwood

bash