Re: Will this EMP bomb work?

> Um, Somebody is gonna want to "know a bit about you for their

>> files." > > None of their business. I have broken no law in the jurisdiction I am > in. > >> If you have to ask those questions on Sci.electronics.design, there is >> something very wrong with your needing to know. > > I want to hear all angles prior to investing time/money in testing. > >> I'm with Mr. Legris on this one. >> >> Steve > > You may want to look up on the notion of precrime and actus/mens rea. > > Adam Freeman

You may want to do your own looking up or pay for the consultation you are requesting, unless you are foolish enough to expect expertise for free. So far you've got what you've paid for, and that is all you will get.

Reply to
Androcles

One thing I've always found amazing about usenet, is that there are experts out there who will genuinely help people for free, or for a price. Once you get past the trolls.

Reply to
Adam Freeman