Re: What's with the DPRB?

What's with the DPRB? ("Democratic People's Republic of Berkeley")

> > It would solve lots of problems if we simply gave California back to > Mexico before they Californicate the whole nation.

Alternatively, one might give Arizona and Texas back to the Mexicans. If Jim and Dubbya are to be taken as representative of their states, this is a gesture that would probably double the average IQ of the residual United States, when compared with the average that included these two states.

We are talking about seriously negative IQs here - a near anti-genius capacity for mis-analyisig a situation and coming to the worst possible conclusion. Invading Irak was probably a worse idea than giving California back the the Mexicans, but both are spectacularly idiotic.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman