Re: We thought we had just one genome. It turns out we have trillions.

Everybody's genome gets corrupted as it gets copied - not by all that much, but there are billions of cells involved. We known that since we've known that we had a genome.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

We've known that cancer cells are cells with corrupted genomes since the 1960's. That's pretty specific.

We've known about transposable elements for a while. Barbara McClintock's discovery of them in 1951 earned her a Nobel Prize in 1983.

There's no mechanism that could let the brain orchestrate their activity. You really are remarkably ill-informed.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman