Re: TPM, Microsoft, Intel the most retarded thing I have ever seen on the internet !

HIDING STRATEGIES DONT WORK WELL IN WORLD WARS.

--
So you advocate sharing your battle plans with your enemies?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

---

" So you advocate sharing your battle plans with your enemies?

John Fields "

Nope.

Just because you can see my units doesn't mean you'll know where they'll go.

Read the art of war: "deceptive positions and deceptive movement" :P*

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

--
But if I don't know where they'll go then that means that in order
to keep me from knowing you're hiding your strategy, which you've

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

No because you don't know jack squat. I could be standing there all day, or move whenever whereever.

I recommend you go play some chess. :)

Reply to
skybuck2000