Re: Strategies for Buying Test Equipment on E*bay Part 2

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:54:03 -0800, Paul Mathews wrote: ...

You probably spend more on lattes in a year than you did for your > oscilloscope. Think it over and stop being so tight. Paul Mathews

Actually, I've spent exattly the same amount: $0.00. ;-) I don't buy "latte", and my scope was a Halloween present from The Great Pumpkin last year. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi