Re: Someone doing electronics? Wow...

- Trying the TTL-ish outputs didn't make much difference, but 0.1uF directly across the output rail makes it surprisingly clean (my digital panel meter stopped hunting...), although at low current (circa 10A) the transistors chomp into it, making the rails ring a bit. This could be avoided by dropping the PWM chip's duty cycle, which I do have available in potentiometer form. At higher current (lower frequency, since the load is inductive) it cleans up just fine. The oscillator waveforms likewise are much cleaner.

Tim

Getting back to my induction heater ...
Reply to
Tim Williams