Re: Silence

> (Actually I was jealous... I never had a female employee _ever_ > proposition me. But I've had them tell me I was a "father image" :-) > > ...Jim Thompson

Maybe, but "the rest of the story" is that she was abandoned as a child and raised by baboons...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred, Why do you keep mentioning your mother? I thought you'd want to keep that unsavory part of your life private.

...Jim Thompson

So, they adopted her so you would have a sister?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My parents were old school, my mother never worked a job in her entire life. So I guess you can't be talking about her now can you.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Neither did _my_ mother, or _my_ wife. I am also of the "old school", you see.

But "working" does not include all the charity and Girl Scout "work" that they did/do ;-)

...Jim Thompson