Re: Sen. Harry Reid, NV: Wildfires caused by global warming

>What's truly weird is how many europeans say that Americans are fat, >lazy and stupid. Meanwhile, we have a raging economy with low >unemployment. We practically own the semiconductor and instrument and >biotech businesses. We take the great majority of Nobels in the hard >sciences. Our atheletes win a lot of stuff, like the Tour de France.

How would we be doing without all the Asian and Eastern Bloc immigrants? It seems that half of high tech is Indian/Chinese/Korean/Hungarian/etc immigrants.

When's the last time you bought a British oscilloscope, or a French >CPU chip, or a German won a Nobel in physics?

Er, if your CPU is AMD, it's made in Dresden.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier