Re: Schematic Software Schematic Software Schematic Software

On a sunny day (Sun, 03 Jul 2011 16:54:35 -0700) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

>Well, sheet 1 should be a block diagram and table of contents: > >ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/22SS346A.pdf > >The rest might look like... > >ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/22S880A.pdf > >or > >ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/22S490B_ch12.pdf > >... something like that. We use PADS, which makes very nice looking >schematics. > >This one is probably a little chaotic. I drew it on vellum, and gave >it to The Brat to enter, and she has different ideas of how a >schematic should look. > >ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/22S220A_20.pdf > > >John

Jonh, it seems your ISP is blocking the Vodafone network IPs, in the

109.33.48.151 range, probably all the 109.33.xxx.xxx I contacted Vodafone, as I though they were blocking the ports, but they say they dont (and I can get other US ftp sites no problem). Could you contact your ISP and ask them about that? Else your server is not accessible for me.
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

The schematic is fine - I just wonder why they have Darlington emitter followers on the output. Some engineer was once explaining to me once, "you want gain that you can strap down..."

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise