Re: reg + reference

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:01:38 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@fonz.dk"

yep lots of ARM mcus now, very fast and with impressive amounts of memory for little money. but it can quickly take a few days to switch to another one if you use lots of peripherals

I meant analog devices, they have a few ARM7 devices, even some with

24 bits adcs and a 10ppm reference. Though I'm not sure how much they are used and thus how they will be available.

Even freescale has some ARM7s, mac7xxx, they run from 5volt with an internal vreg and even have real 5volt IOs

-Lasse

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt