Re: Postscript Expert?

Is there any process whereby I can change the color of the graphic

> elements of a Postscript file, without changing the color of the text > (black)? > > Object: =A0PSpice can't show more than one Performance Analysis at a > time (only one variable), so I resort to superimposing Postscript > files of Performance Analyses (at different temperatures for example). > > I'd like to color each temperature run differently. > > Any way to do that? > > Thanks! > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

-- >

Never thought I'd find myself plugging a self-appointed "Guru", but Don Lancaster ( www.tinaja,com ) can show you how to change the output colour and probably do the whole damn simulation as well, all in Postscript.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Use the Probe File->Export menu and export to text, import into excel and merge files there.

/Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

"Merging" wasn't the issue, changing the color was.

...Jim Thompson