Re: Postscript Expert?

Is there any process whereby I can change the color of the graphic

> elements of a Postscript file, without changing the color of the text > (black)? > > Object: PSpice can't show more than one Performance Analysis at a > time (only one variable), so I resort to superimposing Postscript > files of Performance Analyses (at different temperatures for example). > > I'd like to color each temperature run differently. > > Any way to do that? > > Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson

The various Postscript manuals are freely available although they may not provide a quick answer. IIRC there are 'red' 'blue' and 'green' books. One is the Postscript reference manual and one is a tutorial. Alternatively you could ask in:

comp.lang.postscript

--
Jim Backus running OS/2 Warp 3 & 4, Mac OS X and Win98SE
bona fide replies to j  backus  jita