Re: Overview Of New Intel Core i7(Nehalem) Processor

Do you think that people here are dumb enough to fall for this?

If you're so adamant that it's in the RFCs (hint: it isn't), you would do well to say *which* chapter of *which* RFC. Because the longer you keep hand-waving, the more obvious it becomes to everyone that you're just blowing hot air.

IOW: put up, or shut up; your choice. Until then, stop bothering the rest of us.

Reply to
Nobody

I insist that our products be bug-free, hardware and software, as a design expectation. That affects methods a lot: don't take risk, check your work yourself and have others check it, comment and document exhaustively, lock the tool chain, reread the code before it's released, test hard, use military-type doc/release systems. No, it doesn't work 100% of the time, but it does work over 95% of the time. And if we or a customer finds a bug, we tell all the customers and we leap on it and fix it. Bug fixes are free to our customers, forever.

This is not only good business, it's a very satisfying way to work. But it's not arrogant: good quality requires a lot of paranois and humility along the way.

Or just keep the paths bog simple.

John