Re: OT: Where will it go?

Read Huxley much?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I don't believe it's possible to become addicted to LSD. Huxley wanted it once again on his deathbed to make a horrible demise into something special. Just for old times sake.

Huxley's work was *so* much more than The Doors of Perception. I suggest you read Brave New World, then you'll see the relevance of my initial comment. It's all about that future.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Anybody with more sense than Jan Panteltje - most people.

It's not. "Brave New World" is a future imagined in 1932 by a clever man who didn't know all that much about anything specific. As prophecy it is risible.

There were quite a few clever Huxley's. Aldous was one of the less clever ones.

Reply to
Bill Sloman