Re: OT - Archie - I Dare You

>Will you try a very simple electrical puzzle?

I'll take that for a "no".

What *are* you good at?

John

the barrell Retard Cranium)

You're looking at it in the post you responded to. Retarded trolling by a trolling retard that wants to be called Richard Cranium for some retarded reason..

That's what his first post was about, and that's what all his current posts are about. He is a total kook. A first class Usenet loon.

He dug the hole, jumped in, and now he is standing at the bottom of the pit, trying to play you or anyone else that bites for a fool.

Reply to
Corbomite Carrie

Hello Archie. Do you think you found a willing partner in John Larkin? Do you think you found someone who may validate your attempts to shift the focus started in alt.video.dvd? I don't think so. John appears to be a serious participant here with a narrow focus that is consistent with the group title. He's tried more than once to change my subject matter to electronics; but I attribute that to his sincere desire to maintain that focus - he does not understand what you are, what you have said and how others are reacting He has also been on the receiving end of some of your silly garbage served up via more than one nym. I may be wrong, but I do not see John wishing to stray too far off topic. Hence, you still have to defend your claim of celibacy and take the puzzle challenge.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

No, it is more like John Larkin doesn't care what he is. He wants to talk about electronics in an electronics news group. This shouldn't come as much of a shock. If we were posting in alt.lemurs.cooked, the discussion would constantly get dragged over towards what sort of sauce is best. If this was alt.barney.diediedie the topic would be the effects of gamma rays on purple foam.

Reply to
MooseFET

No, it's more like my sincere desire to not be bored by your juvenile prattle. Amateurs should post somewhere else.

Of course I do. He's a foul, bad-tempered tech who resents engineers who can actually design stuff.

What do you do? Is it useful?

I'm happy to stray off topic, if there's any intelligent content. Neither you nor MiniProng contribute any. Both of you are cowards for hiding behind nyms.

John

Acting like a 3-year-old? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Don't let that stop you from posting the puzzle.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Yet another poor, uninformed guess.

Talk about prattle. That crap epitomizes the definition of the word.

Post a schematic up in abse and I'll lay it out, Johnny.

Otherwise, shut the f*ck up about something you KNOW NOTHING about.

Comparing you and this thread to a feedback loop, and you would represent a very poor example, John. Perhaps you should begin with facts that you DO know, instead of acting just like the Retard Cranium by making shit up as you go along? If you continue, you are the retarded bastard I pegged you as way back when you pulled this retarded PRATTLE in the past.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, prattle boy.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I wonder if Dufus's was that old "prove that 1==2" chestnut.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Do you do pcb layout? What software?

John

And just to piss the idiot off further... *that* puzzle I would work at.

Cranium's pathetic puzzle? *That* puzzle I pizzle on.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I was going to do something really hard like a resistor voltage divider, but I wouldn't want to damage his "cranium."

But this one has ended a surprising number of "engineer" interviews:

+10v | | | | c +5v----------------b NPN transistor e | | | 1K | | | | gnd

Questions:

  1. What is the base voltage? (yes, they get that wrong!)

  1. What is the emitter voltage?

  2. What is the collector current?

  1. Any other comments?

John

at

text -

Rubbish! You reject the Cranium puzzle without even knowing its format. I submit that others are correct. You are unwilling to risk not being able to solve it, so you generate false reasons to not try. Admit it and end the nonsense.

Reply to
orville.forbush

I would expect a simple board,not a complex digital design.

So, THAT would be easy to lay out in Tango.

A more complex layout would be Orcad 16 for me. The stuff in use at work is a diverse set as all the engineers are our own animals. That keeps one hand from knowing what the other does, which is key in such a security based company.

There are only about 5 folks that know about everything the company does. All others only know about the thing they are working on or have/had worked on.

Reply to
Capt. Cave Man

Fuck off, ASSHOLE! You know nothing about it. You interloped your retarded ass into the thread after it happened, and then you were too stupid to go back and read the chain of events. You are as pathetic as it gets. You are more retarded than the immature bastards in avd.

Take a hike, you stalking, interloping asswipe.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Bollocks to you junior. I did read the thread history - and a bit of your own history using a number of identities in this and other newsgroups. I must say that you are quite consistent. Always vulgar to anyone who you think you can denigrate with your foul mouthg. However, your stench is thick enough to be recognized no matter what you call yourself. Cranium is an onerous boor, but he long ago isued a fair challenge to you with respect to a puzzle that his co-worker developed - hence it is an original work that you have not seen before

- and that is key to your rejection. If I recall, Cranium already admitted that he was unable to come to the solution without assistance, so you could not do worse. You are action like a foolish little boy. It's high time you either show you mettle by solving the puzzle or pack up and leave in disgrace. And watch your filthy mouth in responding. If I want to hear such trash, I can go down to the docks.

Reply to
orville.forbush

I didn't know they had let dimbulb's mother out of the asylum and she's already back to work, rolling the dock workers.

Michael A. Terrell

How much is your Internet account worth to you ?

If the answer is 'not much' do please continue posting off-topic nonsense here. I'll be delighted to have another 'trophy' to hang on the wall.

Best response I ever got from an ISP whose user was running a news server on their network explicitly for the purposes of abuse was " This user has been terminated ". Nothing else.

Graham

-- due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore

Late at night, by candle light, John Larkin penned this immortal opus:

  1. 5 V
  2. About 4.3 V
  3. About 4.3 mA
  4. Am I hired?

- YD.

--
File corruption detected. Select option:
1 - Call the cops

Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

I don't think the junction drop is that high.

Reply to
Dorothy with the Red Shoes on