Re: On good authority...

In the elementary school I went to, they would have written "Neither do you".

So it looks as if you are relying on hearsay evidence about elementary school name-calling. Do get yourself an education - once you've managed that you may be in a position to go after your betters, though it's more likely that you will learn enough to be able to realise that it isn't a good idea to try to fight above your weight.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman