Re: Oil prices climb to $101.11 a barrel...

Some idiots said they can power a car with water, I tried splitting water

> and I got 20% return of what I put in. Shit.... America you're lying to > each > other to no end. If you want to know the guy who discovered a solution > for > fuel problem then he is me. I just act funny that's all. I know a lot > more > than you gave me the credit. Ain't that a HOOT? >

It's just another perpetual motion machine scheme. Water powered cars, 100 mpg carburetors, free energy, these scams have been around for hundreds of years. Every one of them violates well proven laws of science but they succeed because people want to believe.

Reply to
James Sweet