Re: New circuit boards can be repeatedly recycled?

and 91% of the solvent. I wonder how much solvent it needs, and where did the other 9% go.

I'd expect that e-waste is mostly packaging and heat sinks and line cords and LCDs, not so much PCBs. My PC here might be a couple per cent PCBs by weight, and less by volume. A big TV or microwave oven, even less.

Reply to
john larkin